•PvDC’s footprint now covers the globe through tight integration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other top tier cloud service providers.
•N3T customers can now Move & Manage AWS workloads directly from our PvDC Management Portal.
• Save $$$. You can now temporarily suspend the action of a parking schedule and set resume dates/times. You can also preschedule groups of servers when they come on line or shut down. Learn more about how to stop paying for idle cloud resources with Cloud ValetTM and see it in action Here.
Did you know?
• If you currently own EMC’s Networker, Avatar or Data Domain, you can solve challenges of Long Term Retention of Data by using PvDC Vault.
• PvDC Data Protection Service not only includes DR but an on premise backup solution with storage.
• PvDC offers short term resources at a significant discount over retail. Contact us today about spot offering for short term projects.
Pendleton Place offers programs that protect, equip and heal vulnerable children, young adults and families. We strengthen children while rebuilding families because it’s our goal for each child to have a stable home environment and a bright future.
Founded in 1975, in fiscal year 2015 over 555 clients and nearly 280 families benefited from our important work that we accomplish through four key programs:
· Family Bridges – Safe custody exchange, parent education and supervised visitation for families
· Assessment Center – A multi-agency evaluation of families led by Pendleton Place to identify root causes of neglect or abuse and establish recommendations for a plan to improve the well being of children
· Connections Count – Support and mentoring that equips young adults in need to lead successful lives as independent adults.
· Smith House – Residential home for teen girls
N3T is a proud supporter of this worthy cause. Learn more about Pendleton Place at www.pendletonplace.org or contact them at 864-467-3650. For further inquiries, Development Manager Erin Murphy or Interim Agency Director, Jed Dews, would be happy to speak with you!
Want your company featured next month?
We want our family of clients and partners to know each other! Expand your business footprint here by sharing newsworthy information. Contact Stacy Kuper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-991-3404 to be featured next month.
If you wish to receive our awesome newsletter, please sign up HERE!