• PvDC Portal will have expanded self-service capabilities in Q1 of 2017. Customers will have enhanced usability across multiple devices, enhanced billing views and more automation.
Did you know?
• It was great seeing everyone at the Small Business Summit at the Greenville Chamber of Commerce. We fielded a lot of questions regarding Office 365 migration and the cloud. If you have any questions regarding your migration, contact Hudson at email@example.com.
• N3T sponsored a table at the Pendleton Place Benefit Breakfast and enjoyed fellowship among peers in the community. We encourage anyone who is interested to take a tour of the facility to see first-hand the great work these guys are doing in our community. “As a board member of this great charity, I welcome the opportunity to personally take you on a tour.” – Hudson
• N3T got involved w/ donating and setting up equipment for the Arizona’s Charity Classic. It was a great concert!
• We encourage everyone to donate time, money, or goods for those less fortunate this holiday season. Acts 20:35
Our company is growing! We are looking for a Helpdesk Technician and Business Development Reps. If you know of someone that would be interested, please have them contact Kate Bissinger for more details.
Want your company featured next month?
We want our family of clients and partners to know each other! Expand your business footprint here by sharing newsworthy information. Contact Kate Bissinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-990-0113 to be featured next month.
If you wish to receive our awesome newsletter, please sign up HERE!