With the digital universe moving at the speed of light, dynamic, unstructured content is being
created at unprecedented speeds and sizes. That means IT departments are working overtime to find new, cost-effective ways to manage, protect, archive and deliver data. That’s why more and more companies are turning to NET3’s PvDC File.
PvDC File is a cloud storage platform specifically created to help today’s companies manage, deliver and collaborate on files from content-rich applications, high-scale content and typical file server environments. PvDC File provides easy-to-use online storage for files and media that can be delivered globally. Whether your storage needs are modest or massive, you’ll enjoy PvDC File’s easy-to-use control panel and 24/7 support.
PvDC File allows Project Team users to set up joint cloud storage workspaces in the form of Cloud folders – ideal for dynamic collaboration between colleagues inside and outside of your organization.
• Define read/write privileges and time-limited access
• Bi-directional synchronization of folders on their PCs with each other
• One-way synchronization for file syndication
• Conflict resolution in case of divergent file versions
• Ad-hoc sharing using unique, time-limited invitation URLs
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Pay-as-you-grow price structure
• Centrally managed and secure
• Local appliance enhances speed and sharing
• Stores files and media of any size
• Highly scalable, redundant online storage
• Allows for Active Directory Integration
• Provides custom email alerts and reports
• Offers mobile file delivery solutions for Windows, Android and MAC users
• Additional Cloud storage advantages include:
– Universal access
– File sharing
– Folder synchronization
With PvDC File, you can create and manage service plans and group-based templates, determine storage quota, licensing, and monitor service expiration dates. You can also easily manage dunning procedures, and integration with Active Directory and LDAP for user authentication is a snap.